School Business Manager
CER are looking to appoint a self-motivated, organised School Business Manager who possesses excellent interpersonal skills to work within a school based in the Lambeth area.
Reporting to the Trust Business Manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership and management of the administrative, financial, data management and site functions within the school.
Your key duties will include:-
- Undertake financial management function within the school
- Ensure that finances are managed effectively
- Responsible for developing and monitoring the school budgets
- Support in the preparation of year end accounts
- Maintenance of the inventory of assets and compliance with procedures
- Oversee cash handling procedures within the school Lead the development of income generation within the ethos of the school
- Responsible for ensuring that the Single Central Record is maintained
- Ensure staff records including computerised personnel records are up to date
- Assist with HR issues for all staff such as recruitment
- Ensure that buildings, grounds and facilities are developed and maintained to the highest standard
- Ensure site maintenance and development plans are produced and maintained
- Manage lettings
- Manage the school's administration network and help to identify enhancements required
- Ensuring effective procedures for the recruitment, appointment, induction, review and development of staff
- Ensure the effectiveness of the team to maximise the positive impact on teaching and learning, safeguarding of children
- PS Financials, FMS, Excel
Previous experience of working in a school is desirable to enable you to understand school context and its regulatory framework. You will possess an AAT Level 4 or School Business Management qualification, previous experience of managing and leading a team, financial management, reporting and monitoring. An up to date knowledge of data protection and safeguarding regulations are essential for this role.
For further information, please send yuor CV to Liz Nevitt
- School Business Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job