School Business Manager Location: Derbyshire
Client: Academy 11 - 18 Closing Date: 12 noon Friday 16th February
Salary: c£35k to c£45k (negotiable for outstanding candidates)
Substantive post. Start ASAP.
Experienced Interims will be considered in the short term
Our Client is a growing academy with a new building which opened in early 2017. This is an exciting time to be joining the academy and for you to be a key component in the development of this newly formed academy, working alongside an inspirational headteacher. You will also be the Academy’s Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and act as Clerk to the Local Governing Body and Trustees.
Our Client can offer:
- Competitive salary (negotiable for an outstanding candidate)
- Fantastic facilities
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive learning environment
- Well behaved and self-motivated students who want to learn
You can demonstrate:
- Experience as a high-quality business manager in an education setting
- Leadership experience & skills, combined with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team committed to positive outcomes
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking whilst being able to deal with immediate challenges
This is a superb opportunity to develop and progress professionally and to have a positive impact upon children’s learning.
TSC Education and our Clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks.