School Business Manager job in Stroud Primary School
Your new company
A large Primary School in the Stroud area are looking to recruit a Business Manager or Senior Administrator to support and aid the critical transition of a Primary school into an academy and become part of a trust. You will be working with members of SLT to lead the school through this transition period by reviewing processes and structuring. As a Business Manager, you will promote the highest standards of business ethos within the administrative function of the school and strategically ensure the most effective use of resources in support of the school's learning objectives.
Your new role
The school are looking for a strong candidate with a background of working within an academy or a trust at a senior level. Main responsibilities will include;
- Aid the academisation of the primary school and support the head teacher and members of staff
- Negotiate and influence strategic decision making within the school's Senior Management/Leadership Team
- Evaluate information and consult with the Senior Team and Governors to prepare a realistic and balanced budget for school activity
- Manage the whole school administrative function and lead all support staff.
- Design and maintain administrative systems that deliver outcomes based on the school's aims and goals
- Attend Senior Leadership Team, appropriate Local Governing Body and other meetings
- Day to day management of the site and any off site provision, ensuring that staff, pupils and visitors are safe and secure at all times
What you'll need to succeed
You will need an understanding of school management issues, be able to deliver the value for money initiatives and have awareness of Multi-Academy trusts and experience of working within an academy. You will need to be resilient, the ability to work under pressure and be able to meet deadlines.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.