Reed Education are delighted to inform you of a fantastic position starting ideally as soon as possible, however they can wait dependent on notice periods for the right candidate! The Primary School is located within the Brent Borough!
The role will be 36 hours per week, a full time position working Monday to Friday. The position will begin on a supply contracted basis with the opportunity to go permanent at a later stage.
Job Description for School Business Manager
The School Business Manager (SBM) will manage the school office staff and contribute significantly to the continuous improvement of the school\'s services.
• Provide support, advice and guidance to the Head and SLT in the development of policies and plans, ensuring that the objectives and priorities are implemented and reviewed systematically.
• Provide advice and guidance to the Head, SLT, Governing Body and Finance Committee in developing new initiatives and managing change and maintain an oversight of the services provided to the school, including development of those services.
• Ensure that administrative, premises, personnel, financial and IT services and systems within the school meet current legislation, Harrow Council and school based policies.
• Play a key part in the collating, analysing and presenting of information to the Governing Body, SLT and Harrow Strategic Team on its performance against targets set out in the School Improvement Plan (SIP), including offering solutions and options as to how performance can be improved.
• To ensure that the designated safeguarding lead is made aware and kept fully informed of any concerns which the worker may in relation to safeguarding and /or child protection
• Maintain the school Single Centre Register
• Administer all DBS checks in the school
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business