A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Bursar/Office Manager to join a great school. The role is a temporary assignment looking for an ideal candidate to start as soon as possible, working for approximately 3-4 months. This is a part-time flexible opportunity and is based in Aylesbury.
Your main responsibilities include management of our budget, procurement and payment of supplies and setup of our financial procedures. You will also undertake general and financial administrative tasks, such as; managing employment contracts, ensuring compliance with the law and contacting local authorities.
- Oversee day-to-day cash management
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Keep organized books of tuition fees and files of receipts
- Prepare expense reports on a regular basis
- Manage annual budget
- Conduct cost and productivity analyses
- Review employment contracts and terms of services
- Design and update financial procedures
- Liaise with local authorities and school governors
- Report to the school general on performance and investment/funding opportunities
- Ensure the smooth running of the office on a daily basis
- Responsible for any HR functions such as recruitment, payroll, benefits and training
Skills & Experience
- Proven work experience as a Bursar
- Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
- Strong financial management skills
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and best practices
- Familiarity with budget preparation and cash flow management
- Solid time management skills with an ability to prioritize work
- Excellent analytical skills and experience creating reports and presentations
- BS degree in Accounting, Business Management or relevant degree
- Certification in School Administration a plus
If you think this opportunity is for you, then please do not hesitate to apply or contact us directly!
- Employment Contracts
- Financial Procedures
- Office Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'