School Aged Immunisation Service - Roster Administrator
This role is to support the flu and potential Covid 19 vaccination of school aged children. This project is an intense, highly complex and rapidly evolving piece of work. Ensuring that the right workforce is deployed effectively will be a key requirement to this project’s success. This role is a key role in co-ordinating available workforce to meet the staffing profile required each day at each site that is operating.
- Optimise rotas to ensure that sufficient of each type of staff are on shift Analyse rotas using advanced IT skills.
- Produce forward planned rosters in line with service requirements.
- Carry out changes to templates and rotas in partnership with Managers and service leads.
- Provide advice on the effectiveness of rotas and investigate and report on any underlying problems, poor practice and inefficient practices.
- Investigate and report on unused hours to Senior Management and work with them to find solutions and undertake corrective actions.
- Train staff on systems where required and participate in rollout training of new processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that the clinical and administrative staffing levels comply with demand and capacity modelling throughout the duration of the immunisation programme.
- Validation and maintenance of staffing information
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for organising and delivering effective populated rosters on time
- through effective negotiating and persuasion.
- Meeting Roster timetable deadlines.
- Analyse staffing requirements and the use of Rostered staff and work patterns to better populate required duties with bank and/or substantive staff.
- Maintaining and reviewing rotas on an ongoing basis to support the service achieve its goals.
In Return our client can offer you
Tempoary contract until 17/12/2021 (possible extension)
Payrate - Band 2 (£9.49 - 10.19) based of previous experience
Working hours Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'