School Administrator Job in Redbridge
Immediate start. A proactive school administrator is needed in a school in Redbridge. Excellent opportunity to work in a demanding and fast paced environment.
Your new school: A large school in need of an organised person to carry out administrative duties. Must have good working knowledge of SIMS or similar online school packages. This is an exciting opportunity to develop in your career.
Your new role:
- Dealing with lunch money
- Data management
- Administrative duties
- Managing SIMS
- Logging student attendance
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes
- Implementation of school safeguarding and health and safety
- Assist with management of all school events
- Update the school's databases and record internal data
- Assisting reception staff and office manager
- Handle staff and parent's enquiries
- Manage registration forms and admissions
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Procurement of stationary and office supplies
- Able to work in a team
- Previous experience in a school environment
- Positive attitude
- Can manage a high workload
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to multi task and manage a high workload
Hours: 35 per week
Pay rate: Salary dependent on experience
Applicants must have a DBS completed or be happy for a DBS to be put into process.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new school, contact Chris MacDonald for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'