We are currently recruiting for a confident administrator, with excellent communication ability, to provide support within a small specialist local school. This would suit a candidate who has a working knowledge of FIMS Software and has previously worked in an administrative capacity within the Education sector. You will require a DBS Disclosure for this role, which we are able to arrange in house, for a small administration fee. If you already have one in place and are registered for the update service that would be ideal. Please note we are only able to consider candidates who have used FIMS previously.
- Dealing with incoming calls and resolving queries.
- Handling the entry system.
- Using FIMS for placing orders and raising invoices.
- Regular liaison with parents and students.
- Recording absences.
- Providing general administrative support.
- Filing, photocopying, and ensuring that the system is up to date with current information.
- Liaising with contractors.
- Ensuring that all information is dealt with in strict confidence.
This is a temp booking for 2 weeks initially, but this could well be extended. It is possible there may be a requirement for a permanent addition to the team in the future, so this is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door. The start and finish times are negotiable. The core hours are 8am - 3.30pm, but we are happy to consider candidates who can work between 4 and 6 hours per day. We are looking to move swiftly on this role, so apply today if this is of interest, or call the office for an informal chat with Gemma or Sarah. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Purchase Orders
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'