We have continuous requirements for a number of established clients within the Education sector.
Are you a talented school administrator currently seeking a new opportunity in West London?
As a talented School Administrator:
· You enjoy data inputting, filing faxing and photocopying
· The ability to use a range of software including emails, spreadsheets and databases
· Excellent communicator, both written and verbally
· You're confident with monitoring attendance
· Strong prioritising skills
· Confident with SIMS
· You enjoy covering reception when needed
*Please note many school requires SIMS experience so if you do not have experience with this software we may not prioritise your application
· These positions are always subject to an Enhanced DBS check, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you feel you have the required skills and are available immediately then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'