Monarch Education is looking for a school administrator to join a school in the Black Country area. This is a busy and varied role so you will need to be flexible and practical in your approach. The role will be within a school environment.
We would ideally like the candidate to have the following administrating skills, but not compulsary:
- Have at least 3 months recent experience within an administrating role;
- A good level of English;
- Welcoming visitors to the school and dealing with their enquiries
- Answering the phone
- Administration relating to pupil attendance
- Managing email/post
- Using IT systems to draft letters, emails, reports, newsletters
- Monitoring school supplies
- Keeping paper and electronic records up to date
- Using reprographic equipment
- Ordering resources, paying invoices and banking cash
- Have SIMS experience (but not compulsory)
Benefits include, safeguarding training and personalised consultant who has been with the company for over 14 years.
Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. *Before being offered the role, you will need to provide two relevant and satisfactory references and a valid Child ONLY workforce DBS check.*
If you are interested in this role, please give Kimberly a call on .
- School Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'