School Administrator - South East London- SIMS Experience Essential
• ASAP Start
• Must have SIMS experience
• Temporary position with potential to go permanent
• School Administrator
• Full time
An experienced Admin Assistant is required for a School located in South East London. The successful candidate will be keen to take on challenges and develop their core skills. The ideal candidate will have experience in administrative support, expense management, and data integrity.
Our school is easily accessible via a number of public transport links.
This is an immediate start and will be a temporary role with a view to go permanent. You MUST have SIMS experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A sound knowledge of computer databases eg. SIMs
• An excellent use of ICT skills including emails, websites, excel spreadsheets.
• Ability to communicate effectively with students with different cultural physical and social needs.
• Awareness of the Annual Review system and processes.
• Aware of the schools Safeguarding Policies and Procedures, subsequently its implications.
• Can work effectively with a wide range of colleagues.
• Ability to work off own initiative and constructively as part of a team.
• Must be professional and flexible.
• Ability to use initiative, recognising when to seek support and advice.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'