Knowsley Schools looking for experienced administrators.
Your new company
Hays Education are looking for experienced SIMS administrators for roles in Primary, Secondary and SEND school settings across Knowsley LA.
Your new role
Whether you are looking for a full or part time position, Hays Education has school administration roles to suit your needs.
Duties can vary school to school, but largely day to day the posts will entail:
- Providing professional front of house service - dealing with calls and visitors to the school following school safeguarding policy
- Using SIMS to access pupil details; input data and maintain records as required
- Support the SLT in producing reports using SIMS
- Typing letters and other school correspondence
- Updating the school website
- Making first day response calls and support with inputting registers and monitoring attendance
- General administration including filing, dealing with post and deliveries, photocopying
What you'll need to succeed
You will need experience of working with the SIMS system. As roles vary, we can find you positions that play to your strengths and support the parts of the package that you are comfortable working around. You will have prior experience of working in a school setting, and strong typing and communication skills. Placements into these roles are dependant on completing an enhanced DBS check.
What you'll get in return
You will be support by a dedicated Hays Consultant from registration who will work with you to find the right role to suit your skills and circumstances. You will enjoy competitive rates of pay which are based on the scale of the role you will be covering and will accrue holiday allowance as you work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- School Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'