Title: School Administrator
Location: Enfield, North London
Salary Scale: £70 - £90 per day
Start Date: Immediate
GSL Education are currently looking for a knowledgeable and experienced School Administrator to join an Ofsted rated 'Good' high achieving and dynamic school. This is a permanent role starting ASAP.
The role is at a successful 11-18 mixed secondary school located in the London borough of Enfield. The school is committed to the education of the whole person and the development of young adults of competence, conscience and compassion who will be of service in the community.
The school is seeking to appoint a School Administrator with proven skills and abilities to work in a busy environment. The successful candidate will be a highly skilled professional capable of being the School Administrator responsible for all administrative systems within the school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure check.
The successful candidate will:
- Be proficient in the use of ICT applications and information management systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and SIMS
- Provide an outstanding, seamless and professional customer focused face to face service as directed by the Office Manager
- Hold NVQ level 2 or equivalent qualification or experience in a relevant discipline
- Support all school initiatives such as behaviour, attendance and punctuality campaigns
- Work effectively with others, by creating and maintaining good communications and ensuring instructions are exchanged clearly and carried out efficiently
- Be supportive and respectful of the school’s ethos
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all experienced school administrators who feel that they can add value to this school and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Craig, as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'