Do you have previous experience working in the Education sector? Are you seeking a new challenge?
One of our client schools based in North Wales is looking for an experienced administrator/PA to join their friendly team. The role also requires some general cover work in the classroom if the need arises so you will need to be confident in speaking in front of a group of children.
The school is highly successful and well-respected with a proven record of high academic standards taught in a caring, supportive and natural environment.
You will be directly supporting the school and administrative staff in their daily activities such as diary management, processing information on SIMS, taking phone calls, post, small payments, greeting visitors and ensuring office files are in good order. You will also be required to cover classes on occasions so some teaching experience is desirable.
The benefits of working with our school are:
- A friendly team with a positive attitude
- Competitive rates of pay
- Term-time only
- Creative and supportive academic setting
As you will be joining an established team, you will be required to:
- Have a current valid DBS
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council
- Experience either working with or volunteering with children
- Experience in administrative roles or similar
- Flexible and friendly
- Supporting the team with arranging appointments, diary management and letter writing
- To assist with telephone enquiries, taking messages and answering enquiries related to the school and direct where appropriate
- To welcome visitors/parents to the school in a polite and efficient manner
- Maintaining pupil, staff and school records practising the utmost discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Collating and inputting and logging confidential information securely.
If you match the above criteria, then this role could be perfect for you! Please apply as soon as possible or you will run the risk of missing out on this excellent opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'