A local school in Hillingdon are seeking a candidate to join their team! Knowledge of administrative procedures, preferably in a school office, be well skilled in, typing, word processing, computer applications. This should include a working knowledge of Windows including an up to date version of Word and SIMS school management system.
The roles responsibilities,
- Undertake duties in connection with the intake and transfer of pupils. Ensure parents/guardians complete "Parental Responsibility" admission forms to comply with DfEE regulations.
- Ensure every pupil is allocated, or is received with, a Unique Pupil Number
- Maintain the School's Admission Register and Registry of former pupils. Keep all details on pupils on computer up to date in accordance with the Data Protection Act and deal with any queries arising.
- Obtain, collate and photocopy all professional's reports
- From draft copy (approved by Head of School) finalise Annual Review Report
- Photocopy Annual Review Report ensuring all professional's reports are attached and distribute copies to parents, LEA, EP and class and distribute a week prior to the meeting
- Following review meetings, Annual review Summaries
- Distribute copies of Summaries to those attending, plus LEAs, EPs, and any professionals mentioned in the Recommendations section
- Panic Alarm - answer and ascertain level of emergency and advise the appropriate member of staff
- Barrier - answer and establish who the visitor is and whether to allow access to the School premises.
- To receive any visitors to the school including parents, visitors, outside agencies etc.
- To be responsible for site security, ensuring that all visitors follow the policy for signing in and out
- To promote an atmosphere that is warm and welcoming
- Coordinate with the Office Manager new pupils, SEN data and Annual Review meetings
- Prepare & coordinate Admission packs and general correspondence
- Liaise with Borough transport department, families and class regarding start dates and transport arrangements.
- Liaise with class, school staff and family regarding admission information and distribute accordingly
- Ensure that SIMS and SEN data for new pupils is complete and that they are included in the Annual Review procedure
- Beginning of each term, prepare list identifying which children are due a Review
- Prepare draft Annual Review Reports importing SIMS data
- Distribute draft report forms to relevant class teachers and monitor deadlines for return
- Prepare and distribute letters to parents giving date and time of meeting and monitor attendance
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'