Are you a dedicated, passionate administrator? Do you want to work within 17 acres of beautiful grounds? Then we have the perfect position for you!
Our client based in Leatherhead is looking for a new school administrator that will be able to provide a caring and supportive service to students and team. This school has a lovely community atmosphere and is looking for an individual who can continue its positive and nurturing environment.
Duties will include:
- Deal with daily visitors to the office including students
- Assisting in all clerical work e.g. emails, filing and distribution of mail
- Assisting teachers with the production of letters regarding school trips, tickets for events, weekly news letters and programmes
- Assisting Marketing Office
- Oversee attendance list
- Provide professional advice to both parents and students
In order to be successful within this role you must be educated to a GCSE standard for Maths and English, you must be a driver and you must be trained in First Aid.
This is schools results consistently exceed expectations which is an example of how determined and how eager to learn these students are.
With reduced hours out of term time down to 15 hours over 5 days who wouldn’t want to work here? I know I would!
So if you feel like you are an organised individual with previous administration experience that can handle a heavy work load then apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job