School Administrator required for a school in Wandsworth. TEMPORARY ROLE
School Administrator required for a school in Wandsworth, starting Monday 16th April (interviewing immediately)
Your new school-
Large school located in the London Borough of Wandsworth
Your new role-
As a School Administrator, you will be the first point of call for all visitors to the school. You will provide professional front of house support and adhere to the school's safeguarding policy at all times. General duties include typing letters, photocopying and filing as required. You will also use SIMS on a daily basis to maintain pupil data, monitor attendance data and manage registers.
This position is full time working 8.00am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday. Starting on a temporary basis.
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to-
- Greeting parents, students and school visitors
- Answering & transferring telephone calls
- Light administration duties such as typing, filing, shredding
What you'll need to succeed-
To be considered as a school administrator you must have-
- Previous experience working as a School Administrator
- Good keyboard skills in order to produce high quality documents
- Excellent communication to liaise with external organisations, parents and pupils
- Organisational skills to manage all elements of a schools educational administrative demands
What you need to do now-
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Alexandra Dawes on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in a similar field, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.