Are you an experienced School Administrator who has a good knowledge of the School Information Management System (SIMS)? Are you a good team-worker, able to multi-task and assist in various activities in a busy primary school office? If you answered yes to these questions then please get in touch!
Randstad Education are currently assisting a primary school in the South Liverpool area to recruit for an administrator. The role is term-time only, starting ASAP, and is ongoing to cover an absence. The role is part-time only on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and can either be 3 mornings from 8.30am to 1pm, or 3 full days from 8.30am to 4.30pm, depending on your availability. Applicants MUST have previous experience of working in an educational establishment, as you will be expected to hit the ground running without training and deliver a high standard of work in a fast-paced environment.
We ask that you have:
- SIMS experience gained from working in a school office
- General administrative skills to a high level, including attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing, and the ability to offer great customer service to staff, parents and external parties
- The ability to work with high levels of tact, confidentiality and discretion
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a committed school team. Responsibilities might include (but this is by no means an exhaustive list):
- Processing of registers and recording attendance
- Visitor procedures
- Dinner and trip money processing
- General reception duties like telephone, post and email
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly specialist 'School Support Services' consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- commitment to your continuing professional development through free training
- 'recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
- the flexibility to work when and where you want through our network of branches
- being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like 'Candidate of the Term'
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. If your application is deemed to be suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start in the school soon after. Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and UK eligibility checks, along with a full referencing process.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Catherine Stockford, your 'School Support Services' specialist, via email or telephone at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.
- School Administrator