Teaching Personnel are currently working with a number of schools across Lincolnshire, to support them with their recruitment of office admin personnel.
We are recruiting for a number of long term roles, as well as flexible admin assistants to work on a supply basis.
Those who apply should have experience of working in a school office and be familiar with the SIMS framework.
By working with Teaching Personnel, you will be able to benefit from:
- Your own personal, specialist area consultant
- CPD Academy. Teaching Personnel offer Free and Subsidised professional development courses
- Pay. Teaching Personnel offer competitive and excellent rates of pay, which are paid weekly, directly to you.
- 'myTP'. A digital portal which makes your work admin and communications simple.
- Safe Work Practices. Protecting your reputation in the work place.
- Excellence in Education Awards. Recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
For more information about exciting opportunities in your area, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job