- Are you looking for regular work as a School Administrator?
- Have you got experience working in a school environment?
SMART Education are looking for experienced individuals to work as School Administrator in a Birmingham SEN School. SIMS/CMIS knowledge and experience is desirable but not essential. You will be responsible for general reception duites and providing support ot eh school business manager. This role is for a 1 year contract to start ASAP.
We have a number of schools in Birmingham and surrounding areas which are looking for energetic and positive individuals to become a part of their admin team.
The school require the successful candidate to deliver a comprehensive range of administrative tasks to a high standard of completion and work closley with senior members ithin the school.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with young people
- An Enhanced DBS Certificate for the Child Workforce which is on the Update Service
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding communication and administration skills
- Competence in using databases and spreadsheets
- An excellent telephone manner
- Excellent decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- An ability to multitask with ease
- An ability to make decisions independently
- An ability to efficiently manage difficult situations
If this is the role for you then please get in touch and we can provide further information about the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!