Purpose of the job:
Provide an efficient and organised administrative service to the Senior Leadership Team, made up of two Deputy Headteachers and three Assistant Headteachers.
• Keep pupil healthcare plans updated by scanning them onto the system, making any amendments on the word versions, sending copies home for parents and informing teachers.
• Provide admin support to the therapy team one day per week.
• Record all training on a database, organise and book courses as requested. Keep up-to-date training records and update the diary with forthcoming courses. Make up resources packs for CPD and training, as requested.
• Work with CPD lead to organise staff training days, including producing a timetable, informing staff, preparing resources and organising refreshments.
• Organise parent support groups and workshops, inviting parents, sending reminders one week before and cancelling if there are less than 5 responses.
• Work with AHT to organise annual SCERTS course, take bookings and attend on the day to set up/provide refreshments.
• Take minutes in transition meetings for new pupils.
• Organise school/university and community police officer work placements, as requested by AHT.
• Book meeting rooms, as requested and ensure that the SMILE room is set up with refreshments provided.
• Greet visitors and escort them to the relevant location.
• Typing and photocopying as requested by the Leadership Team.
• Cover reception as required.
• Coordinate letters for parents re diarised information throughout the year.
• Introduce and maintain effective filing systems.
• Any other duties as requested by SLT or Principal’s PA.
Profile of Candidate
• Excellent IT skills – Office – Word, Excel, Powepoint, Outlook.
• High standard of literacy
• Flexible and a “can do” approach
• Attention to detail
• Due to a high volume work, excellent organisational skills
• Team player
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business