An opportunity has arisen to start immediately for a GOOD Ofsted rated primary school. Based in the Borough of Lambeth in South East London, this school is a large, expanding primary school with a Nursery and Children's centre which now has three form entry in every year group. The school has a clear vision that is shared with the community of parents, Governors, teachers and pupils, as well as the local authority.
As a result of sickness, the school is now looking to recruit a temporary receptionist/administrator on a long term basis, until at least the end of the July 2018 term. If you have previous administration and reception experience working within a school, then please APPLY online now.
The post holder will be responsible for the provision of the efficient administrative and clerical support function for the school and maintain systems.
Main skills and expertise:
* Experience of working on reception within a school environment
* Considerable experience of the school computerised database SIMS
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to set and work to agreed targets and work schedules
* Excellent attention to detail
* Warm and welcoming telephone manner
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Must have ability to empathise and listen actively to both children's and parents needs
Did you know that Randstad Education is one of the top education recruitment agencies in London? Do you want to be part of this organisation? We are always seeking experienced school receptionists to work in our schools all across London. If you have previous school based experience as a receptionist, then please apply online NOW!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE NOW.
We look forward to hearing from you.