School Administrator Needed in Oldham
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a hardworking, conscientious and meticulous School Administrator for a full time, long term role within an Oldham primary school. The position is to start ASAP and will be until, potentially, the end of the academic year.
This academy create a safe, stimulating and supportive environment for its students, making it an exciting place to work and study in.
Ideally candidates will have School Administrator experience, and must be able to use SIMS to be considered. You must be very organised and able to work to deadlines. In addition, you must be an excellent communicator, both in person and on the telephone, with excellent written and numerical skills. You will be based on reception, so a calm, confident, professional and welcoming manner is essential.
The school is located in Derker, Oldham, with excellent public transport links and ample parking is available.
To join us and be successful in this School Administrator role you will need to:
* Experience using SIMS School systems
* The ability to prioritise and deal with multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
* Excellent ICT skills
* The ability to be flexible and respond to the unexpected in a calm and reassuring manner
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this role, or more information, please contact the Manchester office on or email
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job