School Administrator - Immediate Start - East London - £13 per hour - Ongoing temporary
An extremely well-respected school organisation is looking for an administrator to handle administration for the trust and their six affiliated schools. This is an immediate start ongoing temporary role in East London with a possibility of going permanent.
CANDIDATES MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF A RECENT ENHANCED DBS CERTIFICATE
- Receptionist duties acting as first point of contact for all visitors and respond to telephone inquiries.
- Support the Employee Engagement Manager with the implementation and management of the HR and payroll platforms, problem solve technical issues and queries, escalating to the system provider support team when necessary.
- Manage with the central recruitment process from advert to appointment
- Contribute to the planning, development and organisation of the LAT Operational diary
- Organise and clerk HR and Operations Team meetings
- Organisation of trust wide events including hospitality, travel, venues and attendees
- Support, organise and market of trust CPD events.
- Organise the production of Trust literature and maintain a supply of stationery and parking permits
- Manage manual and computerised record/information systems and using Microsoft Office and G-Suite to generate required documents.
- Undertake input and administration of HR and Payroll systems keeping accurate and up to date records in line with HR procedures
- Analyse and evaluate data/information and produce reports or guidance as required.
- Provide personal, administrative and organisational support to the Employee Engagement Manager.
- Provide ad hoc administrative and organisational support to the Operations Team.
- Complete and submit applications such as UKVI Sponsorship processes.
- Working and processing knowledge of SIMS and PS Financials.
- Assist with keeping records of Trust staff attendance, leave and develop reporting matrix.
- Manage occupational health referrals and liaise with OH provider.
- Carry out other day to day HR administration as may be required.
- Use Trust approved policies and processes be able to identify and direct Office Managers and Heads of School to where they can locate relevant advice.
- Assist with advertising and recruitment process using the newly procured HR MIS.
- Manage sponsorship process with the UKVI
- Manage the DBS and medical check processes and ensure clearance details are disseminated as required.
- Assist with marketing and promotion of the Trust in conjunction with the Governance Lead,
- Manage administration of facilities including use of school premises for interviews, meetings and training sessions.
- Understand Trust policies in relation to HR, Absence Management, Recruitment and Retention and GDPR.
- Use of printing equipment to produce documents for training sessions, meetings such as operational, case, grievance, disciplinary or absence meetings or Trustee/Board events.
- Work with highly confidential and sensitive information being professional and acting with discretion at all times.
- Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the Trust.
- Establish and enhance constructive relationships and communicate with other agencies/professionals.
- Attend and participate in regular meetings.
- Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required. In particular you must be required to undertake safer recruitment training.
- Comply with all Trust policies and procedures, especially safer recruitment, equal opportunities, keeping children safe in education, health and safety and GDPR.
- Understand local and national conditions of service and pay for teaching and support staff.
- Understand HR project work such as TUPE or staff restructures.
- To have an up-to-date Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
- At times the role may require you to work at other locations within the Trust.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'