Job Title: School Administrator
Salary: £8.50 - £9.50 per/hour
Are you a School Administrator with previous school admin experience looking for work in the Didsbury area?
Monarch Education are looking for a School Administrator to join a fun and welcoming primary school based in Didsbury.
About the Role:
* Long term contract with the possibility to go permanent.
* Full time, term time only.
* Immediate start.
* Competitive rates £8.50 - £9.50 p/hour (dependent on experience).
* Experience using SIMS, typing letters, minutes, forms and reports is desirable but not essential.
* Covering Reception.
* Be a positive role model.
* Be confident, determined, resilient, approachable and motivated.
* Be calm, caring and conscientious.
* Be excellent at building rapport with young people.
About the school:
* Two form entry Primary school.
* You will be joining a supportive and welcoming team that is dedicated to creating a stimulating environment and encourages everyone to reach the best of their ability.
* Based in Didsbury.
To be considered for this role, you will be required to:
* Be eligible to work in the U.K (Have a valid Visa)
* Recent child based references with valid DBS/police checks
Monarch Education has been working with schools across Manchester for over 8 years and has built up an excellent reputation for putting our staff first. The schools we work with appreciate the positive relationships we build with our teachers and this is evident when they speak to our staff.
If this sounds like the next step in your career or the perfect role for you then please send your CV along to Amy Collins at or alternatively call .
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check
- School Administration