School Admin required for school in Oakham. Must have school experience, this is a temporary role!
Your new company
This school is looking for a school admin and receptionist to provide cover on a temporary basis you will be based at a school in Oakham.
Your new role
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Greeting parents, students and school visitors
* Answering incoming calls
* Administration duties such as typing, data entry, filing and shredding
* Dealing with pupil absences
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered as a school administrator in Leicestershire you must have:
* Recent school admin experience in the last four years (and be able to reference)
* A basic working knowledge of SIMS
* Accurate data entry skills
* Good keyboard skills in order to produce high quality documents
* Excellent communication to liaise with external organisations, parents and pupils
* Organisational skills to manage all elements of a schools educational administrative demands
What you'll get in return
You will receive an hourly rate dependant on your experience of £8.41ph - £10ph. You will have to either register for a DBS or be on the DBS update service.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.