School Admin and Finance Officer, Leyland
Do you have experience of working within a school finance team? Are you available for interim positions?
If so, then we are looking for you!
We are currently recruiting for a primary school based in Leyland who is looking for school finance/business admin officer with excellent knowledge of SIMS, FMS6 and Cash Office. Candidates should already have previous experience of working in an educational establishment to be able to support with minimal training.
These positions would be full-time on a temporary basis for at least 8 weeks. You would need to be immediately available to be able to start ASAP.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Excellent administrative and ICT skills (including SIMS, FMS6 and Cash Office) and the ability to multi-task
- A qualification in Business Administration or Accountancy and Finance would be an advantage but is not essential
- The ability to work with high levels of tact, confidentiality and discretion
- At least 6 months experience of working within a school
Responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the School Business Manager with day to day finance procedures
- Assisting teachers and senior leadership team with any queries
- Collecting money for school trips, stationary, uniforms etc as required
- Inputting onto Cash Office and Finance 6
- Inputting invoices onto the system
- Dealing with petty cash
- Financial reporting for meetings
As a LASBM Approved Partner, we are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Lancashire, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant school experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks.
If you feel you have the school experience required for this role then please send your CV now to
- Business Manager
- Business Support
- Cash Office
- School finance
- SIMS Finance