Job Title - Scheme Project Manager
Location - Maidenhead and Hayes
Rates - £272.30 (PAYE) - £307.56 (LTD) per day
In Scope of IR35 - (i.e. subject to tax & national insurance contributions taken at source by Capita)
About the role / project:
Working on the Crossrail West stations project. Managing contractors and delivery, design and construction in GRIP 5-8 for platform extensions and station upgrades.
- Accountable for the delivery of complex projects to time, cost and high quality standards. Adhering to safety and environmental standards and in accordance with the Governance of Railway Investment Projects (GRIP); Network Rail standards and current legislation.
- Support the project Sponsor in preparing project remits and maintaining the definitions of the project requirements
- Support the establishment and monitoring of, the project programme.
- Identify, monitor, communicate and resolve project risks (threats and opportunities).
- Implement and manage resource allocation plans needed for the delivery of the project including the identification and management of critical resource requirements. Secure resources needed for projects from internal and external sources.
- Engage with and lead stakeholder relationships including internal and external parties, taking account of their level of influence and particular interests.
- Manage project reviews at appropriate points throughout the project lifecycle in accordance to GRIP.
- Ensure adherence to CDM and other Health, Safety and environmental legislation.
What you'll get in return
Network Rail (powered by Capita), understand what it is like to work as a contractor and do everything they can to make it a simple process for you - this includes a dedicated Onboarding and extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client - Network Rail
Network Rail is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. We are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years we will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Network Rail welcomes applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, disability or gender and is committed to interviewing all applicants who declare a disability and meet the essential criteria advertised. We are striving to achieve the 'two ticks' disability symbol and to create a workforce as diverse as the communities we serve.
Network Rail is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- <p><strong>Job Title – Scheme Project Manager</strong
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job