The Hyde Group are one of the largest landlords in the UK. We own and manage over 50,000 properties across London and the South East. We are a not for profit organisation with a commercial focus and a big heart!
Our Resident Services division is looking for fresh new talent to be a part of a team that is successful and wants to be a key player in driving that success forward.
About the job:
- Respond promptly to resolve resident queries and complaints at the first point of contact
- Ensure that all service contracts operate effectively and monitor them on a regular basis
- Report all communal repairs to the relevant party
- Ensure that all records are updated on the system
- Respond to any written communication in a timely and professional manner
- Carry out required health and safety checks such as fire alarm testing, emergency lighting testing and ensure all are logged appropriately
- Facilitate social events and be proactive in resident and community engagement
- Naturally, it goes without saying that you will have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Previous experience working in a similar role would be ideal
- Have a proactive nature, happy to roll your sleeves up and ensure the job gets done
- Can problem solve and prioritise effectively
- Resilient manner with the ability to challenge people
- Ability to work autonomously and act on your own initiative
- Able to liaise with residents and members of the public
- Proactive approach
- Ideally you will have a background in Housing or Build Management
- Previous experience working with elderly people would be beneficial but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Driving license and access to own car is essential as travel will be required between 2 schemes
What Hyde can offer you:
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual, such as the ability to work from home and other Hyde locations. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
Got what it takes? Click Apply Now and upload your CV with and tell us why you would be perfect for this role.
- Facilities Management
- Social Housing
- Sheltered Housing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job