Scheme Officer - London
£20,185 - £23,000
Essential Car Allowance
At Hyde, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Scheme Officer who will be responsible for delivering an effective & facilities management service across the Sheltered Housing Scheme ensuring that a proactive, effective and customer focused service is provided to Residents and Prospective Residents.
You will be responsible for delivering an excellent scheme based service, taking the lead on responding to resident queries and assisting your line manager to manage any reported cases of ASB, damage to property, breach of lease/tenancy.
Duties of a Scheme Officer:
- Ensure that the scheme is maintained to an excellent standard, in order to enhance resident satisfaction:
* Gardens and court yard areas and planted areas are well maintained.
* Ensure all service contracts operate effectively, monitoring on regular basis.
* Report all communal repairs, maintain a supply of light bulbs for communal areas.
* Hold communal keys for contractors access as and when required.
- Facilitate social events and be proactive in resident and community engagement.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working, 26 days holiday, essential car allowance and a 35 hour working week.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'