Scheme Membership Administrator
We are recruiting for an experienced Administrator (part time hours considered) on behalf of our client based in the Cotswolds. The key tasks and objectives will be to provide general administrative support to the Quality & Programme Manager as well as the Technical Support Team.
Key Tasks & Competencies
- Organisation and good record keeping skills
- Database skills; accurate data input
- Attending meetings and producing minutes accordingly
- Excellent telephone manner -
- Awareness of budget and targets - knowledge of Synergist Job Costing Software advantageous
- Assist with preparation of annual/monthly invoices in respect of all projects
- Leaflet preparation (Annual Seminar)
- Adherence to and Development of procedures
Our client can be flexible and are open to full or part time hours -the salary will be pro-rated accordingly.
Please email you up to date CV detail to Judy and call to discuss your application in more detail.
- Data Management
- Office Administration
- Organisational Skills
- Project Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'