Scheme manager required over 55's sheltered housing block.
Your new role
In the role of scheme manger you will provide a customer facing forward thinking housing management and advice service to enable residents to maintain independent living. The role includes:
- Overseeing the housing management of a large block of sheltered flats
- Advising elderly residents to help maintain independent living
- Carrying out morning calls residents
- Support plans and risk assessment
- Diary management
- Weekly and annual safety checks, including fire alarm checks.
- Property inspections
- Carrying out viewings for perspective tenants
- Liaising with other divisions in the property services
- General admin duties
What you'll need to succeed
You're required to have 2+ years experience as a scheme manager paired with an update service DBS.
What you'll get in return
In return you'll receive a month to month contract paying £20,000+.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- scheme manager manchester social housing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'