An vacancy has came up for an expereienced Scheme Manager to manage the efficient and effective running of the scheme, ensuring that a quality service is delivered and continuously improved and that all scheme staff operate according to procedures, relevant legislation and good practice.
- Manage the entire process from receiving initial enquiries through to residents moving in or receiving a service in their own home, liaising with other agencies as necessary and ensuring that prospective resident's needs can be met either by Living + staff or other agencies who have guaranteed continued support.
- Where care or support is provided, ensure that each resident's needs are regularly and thoroughly assessed and reviewed in line with best practice guidance and in consultation with the resident, other agencies and the resident's family as appropriate.
- Manage the performance of individuals and teams.
- Liaise with Housing Services Management over issues concerning tenancy agreements and maintaining the upkeep of the building.
- Develop, manage and review procedures to identify and quantify, minimise or remove all risks on schemes to staff, clients, visitors and contractors as identified within the Group's procedures, best practice and/or current legislation, including procedures relating to domiciliary care as appropriate.
- Carry out training and development activities as identified and agreed in consultation with your manager.
- Contribute to the planning of budgets in accordance with the Group's financial framework. Monitor income and expenditure and take action on any variance from budget expectations.
- Market and promote Living + and the services provided by the scheme to external agencies. Ensure full letting of the dwellings and identify and secure sources of funding and other resources from external sources and maximise income to the scheme.
Staff - up to 35 staff who may be domestic staff, care staff, project staff
Financial - responsible for ensuring that the scheme operates within the approved budget
Volumes - responsible for up to 100 units. Scheme managers in smaller schemes may be responsible for less than 20 units.
If you hold experience in a similar role, are looking for your next opportunity and are available to start immediately do not miss out and apply now via submission of your CV.
For more info call Calan on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- scheme manager
- housing manager