Sheme Manager/ Retirement Living Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Scheme Manager/ Retirement Living Assistant in Liverpool (L8). To provide a professional service of the highest standard to our retirement living residents. To work as part of a staff team that is committed to 'bestpractice’ in the social housing field, you will assist in the day to day delivery of the service to Retirement Living.
- Assist in the provision of comprehensive housing management including working with tenancy agreements
- Carry out day to day office administration functions to ensure that all records/files are maintained, held securely and that the confidentiality of information is upheld
- Report repairs/ maintenance needs on behalf of the customer following agreed procedures
- Assist in the monitoring and delivery of service contracts at the scheme including; lifts, heating fire equipment, gardening ect
- Filling the voids
- To ensure the company’s Health & Safety policy is fully implemented at the scheme
Must be computer literate.
A formal Care/ Support/ Housing Qualification is desirable
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and must be able to supply the name of relevant references
- Retirement Living Assistant