Do you have the ability to produce strong and clear support plans/risk assessments?
If so, please apply for our latest vacancy in Leominster as a Sheltered Scheme Manager on a temporary on-going basis.
The key duties of a Sheltered Scheme Manager include but are not limited to:
• Managing two sheltered schemes for residents that are over 55
• Producing support plans and risk assessments
• Provide a housing management service across two sheltered schemes containing up to 30 service users
• Oversee routine health and safety procedures
• Support residents with benefit entitlements and income management
You will also have:
• Extensive experience managing multiple sheltered schemes, ideally within a social housing or local authority setting.
• The ability to hit the ground running on a temporary on-going assignment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
The successful Sheltered Scheme Manager will understand the need to provide an all round housing and support service to residents over 55.
Niyaa People represents social housing and maintenance professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Midlands region from our Birmingham office. We deal with a range of small, medium and large Local Authorities, Charities and Housing Associations.
For a more comprehensive list of our temporary and permanent vacancies, please also visit us at www.niyaapeople.co.uk or contact us on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'