HABC are currently recruiting a new position within their new division Highfield Assessment. The End-point Assessment Scheduling Manager position is there to lead and manage designated team members, including training and development; being accountable for meeting regulatory requirements; problem and complaint resolution, to coordinate and schedule End-point Assessor's and IQA's appointments and diary's.
- Assisting the Commercial Operations Manager in the effective management, training and development of the Scheduling team.
- Being accountable for the successful implementation of designated work/projects.
- Conducting regular 1-2-1's with team members that are target driven and focused on performance and developmental opportunities
- Ensuring that all areas of responsibility are compliant with regulatory requirements. If areas of non-compliance are found, reporting these immediately in line with policy/procedure and develop/undertake actions to rectify.
- Being forward thinking and have input into strategic initiatives leading to improvement of End-point assessment scheduling processes and procedures.
- Working with all members within Highfield to ensure regulatory requirements are met and Highfield is highly regarded by Centres and regulators alike.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction through monitoring and continually improving Service Level Agreements.
- Driving team objectives forwards within the team by keeping team focus on the objective and timeframes/deadlines.
- Have full knowledge and understanding of all Standards, Assessment plans and supporting documentation for the Standards that Highfield are approved to offer End-point assessment services for.
- Schedule End-point assessment visits for own allocation of centres/learners
- Ensure all visits are booked in a cost effective manner taking into account locations of learners and End-point Assessors and the use of technology where appropriate
- Schedule IQA activities for own allocations of centres/learners
- Ensure results are moderated and released for own allocation of centres/learners
- Ensure that for own allocations of centres/learners final certificates are claimed for in line with SLA
- Manage and own the ESFA certification claim process for the Scheduling team
- Ensure the Regulatory requirements for End-point assessment visits are achieved and the SLA's met for End-point assessment booking and visits, results release, moderation and IQA and certification submission.
- Ensure the Scheduling team arrange Quality monitoring visits, in line with individual End-point assessors risk rating, unannounced and announced or as directed by the Commercial Operations Manager.
- Monitor and maintain the End-point Assessor's availability information received on a daily basis.
- Monitoring the feedback and actions in End-point assessment visit record to ensure Highfield policy is applied and reflected in the report. Where required, discussing with Commercial Operations Manager, IQA and/ or Centre.
- Conducting sampling exercises to ensure accuracy and exceptional quality of work within the team
- Assisting with standardisation by reviewing performance and procedures and feeding information into the Apprenticeship Assessment Manager as to 'best practice'.
- Monthly briefing the Apprenticeship Assessment Manager and Operations Manager on Trends and Issues identified in the day to day working of the Scheduling Team and End-point assessment visits
- Allocating Centres End-point assessments requirements and general e-mails out to the Scheduling team and ensuring these are dealt with within service levels.
- Take ownership of any actions set or received
- To maintain staffing levels within the team by assessing rotas and amending to accommodate holiday's, absence, meetings and/or attendance on CPD events.
- To ensure the service level for calls answered (3 ring rule) is maintained by making sure that the team answer promptly.
- Providing regular reports as required by the Apprentice Assessment Manager, Commercial Operations Manager and/or Directors.
- Direct day to day liaison with Highfield centres and customers. Providing assistance with queries relevant to the End-point assessment function that enable Highfield deliver a service that is second to none.
- Being responsible for the day-to-day management of their team including performance management and disciplinary action where required.
Applicants must have:
- Proven record of strong leadership and people management skills
- Able to work on own initiate as well as part of a wider team
- Competence in the use of IT tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to effectively prioritise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meeting strict SLA's and deadlines
- Providing solutions in challenging situations
- Working with a number of internal business units
- Engaging with external customers
- Producing clear, accurate and concise reports in appropriate formats
- Understanding of the further education sector specifically apprenticeship (preferable not essential)
Salary negotiable (please demonstrate current/required salary on CV or covering letter), 22 days Holiday, pension
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- planning manager
- engineer scheduler
- scheduling manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"