Scheduling Assistant - BH24 - £18,000-£21,000
Our rapidly expanding local Ringwood client is urgently looking for an experienced administrator to work within their busy scheduling office.
The role will involve:-
- Answer the office phone and deal with enquiries, both verbal and written
- Schedule installations, update Filemaker - written and status changes
- Contact customers to confirm surveyor visit, installation date, balance options etc
- Update system with survey and installation photographs and paperwork
- Process stage payments
- Run service call outs / date and check arrangements for customers
- Follow up call to customers following service call outs ensuring matter resolved
- Produce paperwork for installers and surveyors
- Deal with any complaints in the first instance, following complaints procedure
The ideal candidate will have 2 years administration experience and if possible experience of scheduling or planning in a busy environment. Good knowledge of Word and Excel is essential along with a great telephone manner
Ideally suited to candidates looking for Administration, Senior Administration, Planning, Scheduling or co-ordinating roles.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fantastic, professional team environment that also offers a great opportunity to progress. The client also offers free parking.
- Communication Skills
- Senior Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job