Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers. We employ over 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand, and the US. Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
We now have an opportunity for a Scheduling and Sampling Analyst to support our large Quality Assurance function across Bupa UK.
- Support the creation of workflows and building of work schedules for a large Quality Assurance function (circa 100 FTE) across a number of FCA regulated areas within Bupa UK.
- Support the Scheduling & Sampling Manager, to ensure that a workable, dynamic QA model is in place, to minimise risk and maximise business opportunities.
- Provide day to day support for the Sampling and Scheduling Specialist, assisting with planning and reporting, scheduling and MI requirements for the Quality team and the wider business
- Allocate packages of works to the Quality Teams within defined timeframes
- Gather data and produce accurate, clear, well-presented scheduled and ad-hoc MI for a wide business audience
- Utilise the Quality Management System to produce reports
- Deputise for the Sampling and Scheduling Specialist when unavailable
- Network effectively across the business to understand business demand and the customer journey, in the interests of operational performance improvement
- Experience within a Quality or a Resource Scheduling environment
- Strong numerical reasoning, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience of gathering, interpreting and presenting information/data
- Excellent IT, Microsoft Applications e.g.Excel and Access
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to listen and question effectively
- An energetic, enthusiastic team player with initiative and energy
Well, it's a great place to work.
Bupa is a brand name to be proud of. We offer a generous salary, great benefits including pension, incredible health insurance (even more than you'd expect!) life insurance, 25 days' holiday, free fruit every day, Dress for the Day and a multitude of additional perks. And it's a great work environment. Our offices and teams are busy, professional and friendly.
We are also committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
If you'd like to find out more, click on the link below to see the full Job Description and apply. We hope to hear from you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job