Scheduling and Resource Planning Analyst
*Due to the rural location of our client, you will need a Driving Licence and your own vehicle*
Reporting to the Capacity and Capability Manager, the main purpose of the role is to provide analytical insight through the production and use of data, to provide robust resource planning support to operational teams and management information against agreed service levels to operational teams and Customer Operations business partners (clients).
The role is also responsible for providing resource schedules which help the Customer Operations management team ensure that resources are allocated and scheduled in a timely and most effective manner across multiple sites, for the entirety of its product range/service provision and resource pool.
What's in it for me?
- Salary of £29,937
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free on-site Parking
- Full use of facilities including the Gym, Swimming Pool and free meals at the Canteen
- Company Pension Scheme
Working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:45am - 6pm.
- Work with the Customer Operations management team and their business partners (clients) to define robust management information (MI) underpinning and resulting from agreed service levels for each of the Department’s contracts.
- Lead on the delivery of management information reports and MI dashboard required by the Customer Operations management team and in conjunction with the BI Management Information Unit (MIU) put in place a self-service mechanism for the operational team and their business partners (clients) to use
- Produce and maintain reports to show current staffing levels by site and skills set for Customer Operations
- Build, develop and maintain a manpower planning model that delivers the most effective forecasting of manpower requirements by site
- Deliver and communicate monthly / weekly resource planning data to relevant teams within planning and finance on ad hoc and regular basis
- Monitor and analyse reports, identifying trends and use data to make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Configure and maintain the workforce management system and reporting tools and input authorised changes to staff member profiles or attendance patterns in order to maintain an accurate record of work patterns
- Ensure that the workforce management software is maintained and that data is kept up to date and accurate
- Use effective communication skills to ensure positive relationships are built with managers across Customer Services and other departments including Customer Operations business partners (clients) and maintain close working relationships with operational teams in order to ensure that managers’ data needs are captured and managers are supported in interpreting data
- Make recommendations to the Customer Operations management team to allocate, amend tailor shifts to ensure factors such as skills, agent priorities and seasonal trends are considered
- Using up to date resource data to inform the operation of any risks and issues around volumes and reporting emerging risks People Leadership / Team
There will be additional responsibilities regarding Decision Making and Business Impact- full details can be provided.
If you have relevant experience and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online.
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer, Reed Specialist Recruitment, Norwich - email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'