Field-based operatives work nationwide and for a variety of clients and include directly employed
operatives and subcontracted associates.
Schedulers within the PS&D team will book as many appointments as is possible to support the delivery of surveys, gas and electrical audits, energy performance assessments and stock condition surveys.Field-based operatives work nationwide and for a variety of clients and include directly employed operatives and subcontracted associates. Schedulers within the PS&D team will book as many appointments as is possible to support the delivery of asbestos surveys, gas and electrical audits, energy performance assessments and stock condition surveys.
· Scheduling responsive and planned appointments for field-based operatives across the
business – being conversant utilising multiple works management systems
· Handling and resolving telephone and email enquiries from clients, tenants and colleagues
· Proactive outbound telephone calls - persuading and influencing tenants to arrange
· Liaising with, and directing, field-based operatives
· Sharing ideas and insight in order to continually improve the PS&D function including
increasing appointments made, appointments kept and properties accessed
· Understanding of each contract’s response times and service level agreements (SLAs)
· Identifying and escalating early warnings for risk to response times/SLAs, productivity
outputs and process
· Understanding the difference between planned and responsive works and the differing
approach to each in order to manage demand and minimise cost.
An ideal candidate will be confident with an outgoing personality and be able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise and manage his or her time effectively. You will be working as part of a team so the ability to share tasks and work well with others is essential. Furthermore as you will be working with customers and clients you will also be required to show patience and have a have an approachable personality with the ability to demonstrate empathy and sensitivity to others.
My client is actively interviewing candidates for this position now so please apply immediate online if you are interested and if you have any questions please email email@example.com
Best of Luck with your application!!!!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job