ISCA Recruitment Limited are recruiting a Scheduling Administrator for their client based in Paignton.
- Scheduling of technicians/subcontractors diaries with service visits, reactive call outs and minor works/projects including updating our CRM operating system with visit dates, booking visits with customers including sending letters to clients. Liaising with technicians to ensure works are completed within a specified timeframe and in a cost-efficient manner.
- Dealing with clients to gain uplifts for onsite repairs.
- Inputting and proof-reading data from engineers reports and entering onto our cloud based operating platform.
- Dealing with urgent call outs and assigning engineers to call outs, overseeing repairs until completion.
- Liaison with suppliers and subcontractors including raising orders, ensure the company receives the needed level of service to deliver our services.
- Dealing with customers queries in a timely manner to always ensure highest levels of customer service are achieved.
- Dealing with emails from clients and other staff members and other general updating of our operating systems.
- Set up and management of our national call out cover system.
- Onboarding subcontractors including data checking and compliance verification.
- Cost management of jobs to ensure the right profit levels are being achieved for the company.
- Generation of weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports for management purposes.
- Understanding and working to role specific KPIs.
- This will also include dealing with incoming calls and other receptionist duties.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'