Working within the Scheduling team you will be responsible for liaising with teams of engineers within a given geographical area, planning and scheduling daily workloads to ensure projects are carried out and completed to deadlines.
The successful candidate must have:-
- The ability to work on their own initiative in a demanding environment
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- The ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Excellent organisations skills and good attention to detail
- A good working knowledge of MS Office
Hours of work are 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job