We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Allocation Administrator working for a leading provider of IT infrastructure. Based in Derby, you will join a friendly team responsible for handling ticket requests. The role involves engaging with all scheduled engineers and ensuring that they are able to carry out the tasks assigned to them. You will also be responsible for tracking each request through to completion, whilst meeting given SLA's.
As part of a close-knit allocation and scheduling team for some of our most prestigious customers, you'll enjoy an environment where people support and respect each other. We use various internal systems as well as Microsoft (MS) office applications. These systems will be used within the role daily. In return you will gain full and detailed training alongside the opportunity to build your career, working with an industry leader.
Successful applicants should have;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to ensure engineers are onsite within given timeframe
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Strong aptitude to work under pressure
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional communication skills to liaise between parties and provide regular updates
We are looking for confident individuals with experience utilising a variety of IT systems, having worked in customer service or administration or coming from a Call Centre environment with confidence in time management. We really believe this is an incredible opportunity for development in your career, not to be missed.
Apply today, by uploading an updated CV or calling and asking for Jessie, the designated contact for this role.