We currently have an opportunity to work with a successful client based in Harlow, who are one of the UK's leading digital TV solution and security system providers as part of their Business Services team in the role of a Temp to Perm Administrator.
The Business Services team provide the first point of contact to our business for customers and clients. The Administrators have excellent customer service and planning & organisation skills fulfilling the role to a high level particularly in relation to quality standards and client KPI requirements.
Salary: up to £20k (Paying £9 whilst Temping)
Hours: 8:30am to 5pm
- As the first point of contact with the business, responsible for delivering consistently high quality customer service to clients and directly to customers.
- To regularly liaise with Engineering staff to provide details of scheduled works, electronic job sheets etc.
- To provide excellent administrative support to the team, including accurate raising of client works orders.
- To adopt a professional telephone manner at all times within the contact centre, remaining calm under pressure and escalating any issues without conflict arising with clients or customers.
- Responsible for keeping records, service systems (in-house databases) and client portals fully up to date throughout the day so that quality information is always available to the team and to clients; and providing detailed reports.
- To communicate effectively verbally and in writing with internal and external contacts.
- Be an integral part of the team learning more about the functions and the broader business in order to contribute ideas for continuously developing the way we operate.
- To propose and implement administrative / customer service improvements within the team.
- Delivery of excellent Customer Service through the development and maintenance of key relationships, excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Responsible for the accurate and real time maintenance of relevant database / reports for assigned contracts ensuring no calls are missed, jobs requiring follow up are actioned and required parts ordered swiftly.
- Responsible for chasing Engineers on assigned contracts to keep their records up to date and ensuring there is effective communication between the field and office.
- Responsible for daily diary bookings for each Engineer and ensuring MI on assigned accounts are up
Key Skills / Knowledge
- Previous experience in a scheduling role.
- A previous Customer Service role held in a Call / Contact centre environment preferred.
- Similar industry experience preferred with reporting and / or previous analytical responsibility.
- Able to think on your feet to resolve issues.
- Exceptional telephone manner.
- Proactive team player.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Previous high volume internal and external relationship management an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) especially with remote points of contact and the ability to negotiate and influence effectively.
- Excellent IT skills including Outlook, Word, Excel (reporting) and database management.
- Excellent organisation skills and document management essential.
- diary management
- route planning