Our client is looking for a confident, hardworking candidate to join their Scheduling team for a 12-month period to cover Maternity leave. The great opportunity would suit an individual seeking full-time working hours and with none or a short notice period.
As the Scheduling Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Keeping technician’s diaries updated
- Ensuring jobs are completed by technicians efficiently and effectively
- Answering customer queries in a timely manner
- Ensuring that administration tasks are completed correctly
The successful candidate for the role of Scheduling Administrator will have:
- Previous experience within a fast-paced administration role
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and written skills
In return the Scheduling Administrator will receive a basic salary of £18,000 - 19,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
- Customer Queries