Are you an experienced Administrator seeking your next contract in the Mid Wales area? Then you're in luck!
My client has an immediate opportunity for a dedicated individual to complete a variety of Administration duties in a busy office environment.
- General administration duties, including filing and scanning.
- Raising invoices
- Dealing with purchase orders
- Scheduling work for trade staff
- Liaising with customer and various departments within the organisation.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience scheduling work for engineers or trade staff is desirable
If this sounds like the ideal job for you, then click apply today or get in contact with Heidi Clark on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.