My client is looking for an experienced Scheduler to work on a fixed term contract for a local housing association.
- To operate scheduling systems in response to tenants requirements
- Ensure void property repairs are completed in line with KPIs
- To liaise with tenants, contractors & customers
- Order & delivery of materials
- Re-arrange work orders
- Assist maintenance managers
- Provide support on administering support to field teams
- Deal with more complex repair orders
- Deal with customer appointments & changes
- Liaise with customers to keep them informed
- Ensure the system is up to date and all reports complete
The appointed candidate will have experience working in housing on void properties and be able to communicate effectively.
This role is fixed term for 6 months and will then be reviewed £20,000 - £21,000 pro rata.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cordant People are an equal opportunist employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer