Travail Bury St Edmunds are currently recruiting for a Scheduler for a growing business based in Bury St Edmunds.
The role will be responsible for scheduling the delivery of smart interventions and administering the delivery of industry Service Level Agreements.
Main duties will include:
- Exceeding industry targets to create a best in class environment.
- Contacting customer through various media
- Owning and managing the jeopardy reports to prioritise daily work routines
- Recording of annual leave and other absence for all field based staff in the area
- Raising and processing of purchase orders using SAP
- Scheduling of work and holidays etc. into SAP
- Ensuring that customer queries and issues are addressed professionally and in a timely manner
- Dealing with complaints
- Providing day-to-day operational reports
- General administration
You must have:
- Good level of knowledge of Microsoft
- Able to learn new computer systems quickly
- Good customer facing skills
- Ability to work in an high pressured environment
- Self motivated with a strong drive to succeed
- Good letter writing skills
- Quick learner
- Background in administration
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.