As the Scheduler you will be responsible for:
- Managing engineer’s diaries to book visits for repairs and installations
- Dealing with a high number of calls from customer reporting faults
- Using Excel and inhouse system to log all jobs
- Ensuring customers are informed of the progress of their repair or installation
The successful candidate for the role of Scheduler will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well within a pressurised environment
In return the Scheduler will receive a basic salary of £18,000.
This company is specialist within their trade and intends to deliver a high quality service at all times. With the constant focus on increasing added value for all customers, our client is looking for a dedicated and focused individual to join their very busy team.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Reporting
- Microsoft Excel