A scheduler role, based in Liverpool, £13 per hour - 3 month contract.
Your new company
You will be working with a Global organisation, a leading supplier of consulting and infrastructure support services both in the UK and internationally. They design, build, maintain and invest in our country's services and infrastructure and make a difference including engineering, facilities management, utilities, transport, environmental services, defence and justice.
Your new role
- Scheduling, Planning, Forecasting replacements for multiple sites.
- Coordinating with engineers on daily basis and help/assist with resolving any issues.
- Ability to forecast Orders based on schedule and ensuring the kit is available to rollout engineers.
- Assist with Asset Tracking.
- Project Support Duties including documentation, financial Reporting and collating daily/ weekly/ monthly progress reports for overall project.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Experience of constructing and producing reports, Significant data modelling experience.
- Liaising with multiple points of contact. Provision of support to the IT Manager as and when requested.
What you'll need to succeed
Advanced level MS Excel, Macros, VB Scripts and Formulas (VLOOKUP/ IF/ AND/ OR/ TRUE/ FALSE etc).
What you'll get in return
You will receive an hourly rate of £13 per hour, 3 month rolling contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.